One of the salient characteristics of EHR9 is its flagship partnership program. It widens the scope of revenue for healthcare providers. Healthcare providers of various categories can benefit from this partnership program by offering specialised web-based EHR services to their existing clients apart from their regular services and maximise profit in the process. By offering EHR as a value-added service they can successfully retain their existing customers as well as generate new prospects.
Partnership opportunities for transcription companies
Transcription companies are entrusted to offer the job of medical documentation. But they cannot afford to offer specialised services like EMR and EHR. However these companies are provided the opportunity of facilitating their clients specialized services like EMR and EHR by acting as an extended arm of EHR9.
- Partnership with EHR9 would give transcription companies a bigger scope to earn revenue and a greater space to operate.
- By availing EHR9’s partnership program, these companies can offer intuitive EMR and EHR system to their existing clients and generate more sales prospects.
Partnership opportunities for billing companies
The partnership program of EHR9 can benefit billing companies. Physicians can have multiple benefits.
- Billing companies can integrate their existing services into EHR9 and gain more sales prospects.
- Orders of billing companies get multiplied.
- Users of EHR9 can avail the services of this integrated feature and save considerable time in getting the bills approved.
- These users can also avail the advantages of integrated export functionality of super bill in HL7 format.
- Users can be well informed about the entire approval process conducted by the billing companies which ensures complete transparency of the system.
- Billing companies can refer their existing clients to migrate to a better EHR system and avail all the benefits of a superior web-based intuitive EMR system.